Check Out some Of the events (trade shows, exhibitions and more) that wove participated in over the It has been such an incredible journey and we are so pleased to be able to share it with you here!
The job holder processes sales orders and act as an extension of the sales team when the sales team members are away from the office.
The job holder also provides a point of contact for customers with queries relating to their orders, deliveries and payments.
The job holder contributes to quality customer service and helps the sales team meet its targets.
The job holder’s responsibilities include:
- processing orders received through telephone or email
- checking that orders/invoices include the correct prices, discounts and customer’s details
- following up with customers on products, delivery and/or payments matters
- handling customers’ enquiries and feedbacks
- updating customers’ records in computer systems
The job holder is required to possess:
- organisational skills to coordinate all aspects of admin and sales support
- an eye for details so as to process orders and deliveries quickly and efficiently
- communication skills, working with relevant team members to fulfil orders or provide service to customers
- data entry skills
- product knowledge
- computer skills (Excel and Words)
- relevant job experience ideal, though not essential
@ 2017 Wholesome Harvest Pte Ltd. All rights reserved